Monday, April 8, 2013

Update on Uganda by Avery


Uganda has been good.  School is fun and home (base camp) is good as always. Yesterday was April 7,2013 and it was hard to believe it was exactly 2 months before we leave. I have liked it here in Uganda. I have met new friends, learned new things, done things that are awesome. I personally think it hasn't been a year. Sometimes I think it was too short other times I think it was long. My brain is just confused.

I've read the bible a lot more. I never really read it at home, I have learned a lot of new things from it.  Something else that has changed me is we do Devotions every morning. Devotions is where sing, praise and worship God and pray. That usually starts out my day good. Sometimes I'm even singing the songs while doing other things. So I praise and worship him pretty much all the time.

School is almost over for the term. Terms are 12 weeks then they call it "holiday". School is great, there is a lot of kids in my class for here. I think that there's 19 including me.  Our teachers are good. I am excited to be on holiday but dad said he's going to pile us up with math. BUMMER!!! I guess I do need to be good in school. Mom is our spelling, reading and writing teacher.  She doesn't do so well we hardly learnt any last holiday.:)  She said she's going to improve this holiday, hopefully. As much as I love Uganda I have really been missing Colorado. I miss my dog, friends, family and house. I try not to think about it so much. But, I know I'm back really soon!!!!!!!!!!! :)

HUGS TO ALL I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Avery

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post, Avery!! Can't believe we'll be seeing you all so soon. Good luck with the math homework. : )

    ReplyDelete